I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chaotic craft area


I've been in non-stop arts and crafts mode in preparation for this Saturday's craft sale. 

Haven't taken a moment to clean up 
Yes, that is my clothes dryer...
Don't judge me, the height is perfect for a workstation

I'm both nervous and excited.
So much so that I'm having 
those dreams....
you know the ones...
like the one when you're on your way to take a final the determines if you graduate 
and you can't find the way... 
or you forgot to study.... 
or you get there 5 minutes before the test is over.
Seriously...

I'm planning to do a test setup of my table display and make sure I have all my ducks in a row tomorrow.






 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails