I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas treats



I'm finally done with the kids treats for their classmates. I had to make a total of 54 of these...that's 108 snowflakes punched for the candy cane to slip through. After the first few I knew my hand would never be able to do that many. I figured maybe I could whack the punch with a hammer and IT WORKED!!! I was able to whip them out in no time doing it that way.

1 comment:

Celia said...

Hi Halle, I remember those days of creating treats for the kids and their classmates. I kind of miss that, but not enough to volunteer to help anyone. Ha! I have been mia but still reading all the posts on abc. My goal for the new year is to get back to being more creative. Thanks for the kind words on my postcards.
Celia

Related Posts with Thumbnails