I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Quotes AB and an ATC



I've been at it again.
After moving snow yesterday afternoon and this morning, I thought I'd play a little.


First I took out watercolor paper and started making some backgrounds. I used paints, inks, gesso, embossing powder, PearlEx powder, foam stamps and papers scraps.

LAYERS, LAYERS, LAYERS.
****************


While waiting for those to dry I pulled out a book I started long ago with some tip-in from a swap. My theme for the swap was quotes. I used the book All I really needed to know I learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum as my base. These are the pages I added today. They are worked in directly in the book...not as a tip-in.






**************
After my backgrounds dried I cut them into 4x8's for chunky book page backgrounds and 2.5x3.5 for ATC's.

This is the ATC was made with one of my new backgrounds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails