I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Sewing

I've been doing more sewing lately than art! Some might argue that sewing is an art form itself but it just feels a bit like work to me. I love to see the end result but I hate the pesky things like measuring, pinning, hand stitching. You get the picture. These are the 2 items I completed today. I'm pretty sure my kiddo won't see my blog so I feel this is safe to share. It's a pillow I made from a t-shirt I bought that likely wouldn't have fit him until he has outgrown his Mario obsession...one can only hope.

The other is a set of placemats for our kitchen table. We are trying to save it from some of the abuse it gets...it's only 3 years old and already has that "distressed look".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails