I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Digital Challenge

This is a Mail Order Brides themed challenge in keeping with the "Women in History" month for
The Latest Trends in Mixed Media Arts Yahoo group.

This digital piece was made in Paint Shop Pro with all of my own ephemera. The woman is my Grandma, the writing are my Grandpa's sermon notes, the kids on horses are my dad and a cousin. The newspaper is from my mom's side as well as the house picture which was a ad for sewing notions.

Just to be clear..Grandma WAS NOT a mailorder bride...don't want to upset any of the realtives. :)

1 comment:

Erasmuse said...

I love this. I also love all the meaning attached to the piece. The layout and layering are very well done. Your grandma certainly was a beautiful woman. I use paint shop pro too - the corel xi version right now. It certainly is fun.

Pam
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails