I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Found some art...

I was cleaning off my craft area this morning and found this page I had completed last week. I never took a picture because the glue was drying then I forgot all about it.

I used all my scraps and abandoned ideas from our family Christmas letter. The star on the left is one of my digital kaleidoscopes that I had printed then very carefully cut out.

This second page I whipped together and it kind of shows...

It was just scraps I had laying around. I wanted to make something just to prove to myself that I hadn't completely lost it. Not a fantastic piece but this is just my "playtime" altered book anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails