I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One down...


I was working on my place mats this morning. The first one turned out...the second one was a failure. The contact paper on the front buckled and I ended up with a U shaped place mat.

I need to punch some more squares since several got ruined when I peeled back the buckled contact paper.

I'm not giving up...I will make at least 4 of these so we'll each have one for the holiday season.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Halle,

Love the festive look of this place mat. Don't throw out your "failures." They are on clear contact paper, right? Turn them into transparencies.

Your frugal friend, Elizabeth

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention: Happy New Year to you, E, J, and J.

E

Related Posts with Thumbnails