I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

What I've been doing...

I've been holding my little girl. She has had the sniffles for about 2 weeks but took a turn for the worse on Christmas Day. Yesterday I took her to the doctor after she spent most of the night "barking". She has croup and a sinus infection. Poor little thing. We're hoping she's well by Tuesday which is her 6th birthday!

Today I've started punching out squares from old Christmas cards. I saw this blog post on creating placemats from old cards and pictures of family and friends. I have a several shoe boxes of old cards that will fit the bill. I think I'll use clear contact paper instead of bringing them to Kinkos though, especially since I happen to have some laying around.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope your daughter gets better soon. I know how scary that can be.

Good luck with the placemats. They sound fun.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails