I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

January Dress

I figured I'd better start at the beginning of the year and work my way forward in order to properly catch up with Margaret and the rest of the group at Alice and Camilla.

This dress is fitting for a Winter Carnival Princess. I even decided to give her a snowflake medallion to wear. The mesh apron was made from a garlic bulb bag from Trader Joe's. I've saved some red and purple as well. It's a fun material to use!

My daughter says the dress looks a lot like Cinderella's. I can see that too but that was not my intention.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is darling, Halle. Love the first dress and that medallion is the perfect addition. Way to go with your first dress. If you need a pattern, I have one, but it looks like you did well on your own.

~*~Patty Szymkowiczw said...

Your dress is precious Halle. You are a gal after my own heart. I have a nice collection of netting. We bought a Boston Fern for our backporch recently and it was swaddled in a BIG tall white piece of netting, I don't need to tell you it made my day teehee!
oxo

Margaret said...

I love your recyling, totally inspired use of the netting! very pretty colour! Margaret

Related Posts with Thumbnails