I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, May 10, 2010

A New Project

A few of the blogs I frequent have been participating in a special project this year called Dress Up Challenge 2010.  After seeing the unique take on this project from so many participants I wished I had joined.  Someone said..."well why don't you...you can catch up." Yet I still was reluctant.

My latest trip to the thrift store changed my mind. When I saw this small cupboard I knew it was there for a reason... I needed to transform it into a wardrobe for the dresses.

It doesn't look like much now but that is about to change. I've removed the tiny hooks and wood cross pieces from the inside. Next I'm going to give both the outside and inside a makeover. Lastly I'll install a closet rod for the dresses to hang from.

I'm very excited about this new project and look forward to sharing my progress.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, I'm so happy you did this. I can't wait to see what you come up with each month. This is going to be really fun now that you're in it, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails