I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Braided fabric bowl



I tried something a little different in this attempt to make a braided RUG.

Last time, I hand stitched the braid together and ended up with a bowl...

This time I figured if I machine stitched it I might end up with a more flat product. Yeah, not so much... Still got a saucer shape. Oh well. Try, try again.

I think I'm going to use some liquid starch or something to stiffen it up. I think it would make a nice bowl by an entryway to toss your keys and pocket change.

3 comments:

Seth said...

I think you are on to something here. Keep making these cool bowls!

~*~Patty said...

very cool creation Halle ... so many fun things to try out there!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are certainly persistent. And I love how you don't hide your projects away that you aren't sure are quite right. I personally think it's pretty cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails