I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Craft expo


I'm gearing up to participate in my first Craft Expo. I'm very excited!! I'm about 6 weeks out from it but I know how fast time goes. 

Over the weekend I made a bunch of wine charms. Then all I needed was a label. I wanted something wine themed so I went in search of images. Inspiration struck when I walked through our family room. 
Why not use my painting?!? 
A little help from photoshop and my label was complete.


I'm thinking about Christmas as well....

I saw this on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try it. 





One of my chandelier bulbs recently burned out so now it has a new blinged out life.      


 

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Nice label cards! Love the glittered bulbs!

Cameron said...

Those card labels are perfect and uniquely yours....just the thing for standing out in the crowd :)

~*~Patty S said...

well you are off to a brilliant start...
Love your idea to use your painting making those charms extra special!
There is nothing like a show deadline to get the creative juices flowing!
Can't wait to see what else you get into Lady!
oxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very cool...love how you used your own painting in the process too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I stopped by last week and left a message. Before I could hit "publish," the dreaded "blue screen" hit my computer and shut it down. These are really adorable cards you have printed to show off your wine charms. Way to go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails