I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Still here...


Just trying to claw my way back to the functional world again. 
Isn't it amazing how strong yet fragile we are as humans. Something microscopic can take us out of commission for days.

I've had a "flu-like" virus. 
The kind that makes you feel like a wet noodle. The kind that makes the 10 step walk to the bathroom and back to bed seem like a 10 mile hike.  

Mr. G  stayed home from work to look after me when my fever was 103°F.  He also made me Jell-O when I mentioned that it sounded good. That may not sound like a big deal to you but it certainly was to me. As the kids would say, "Dad is not a cooker".  Makes me smile.

 

2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

OH MY Halle

I did notice you were kinda 'quiet' but thought you were just busy

busy being sick is never fun and that was quite a fever you had Missy!

how sweet and special for your Mr to look after you so caringly

take care hope you're all better very very soon
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was good to read you are at least marginally better. I loved how Mr. G. took such good care of you. In a pinch, they can do it (grin). Please tell him E said he did good!! Even boiling water can be a challenge at times.

Related Posts with Thumbnails