I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Bottlecaps


I've been saving bottlecaps for quite a while now...my neighbors and family even save them for me occasionally. Nice to have people like that even if they do think I'm odd.

I was inspired to make these bottlecap magnets aftering seeing a post about some Christmas ones on Ali Edwards blog.

I only had very thin sheet magnets at home so they aren't really strong enough to hold up anything but themselves. Who said art had to be practical, right?!?

I have 16 more sitting taking up precious table space while the Crystal Lacquer dries. Next time ...hopefully...I'll remember to put them on a tray or something so I can move them outta my way!!

UPDATE: Here are the 15 that turned out...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails