I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Book Journeys

I'm thrilled that the new altered book round robin, that Theresa invited me to participate in, has begun!!

This book has the theme of Book Journeys. At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to come up with pages..then the ideas started flowing and I had to pick just 2. All the books that I love to read to my kids were close in the running too. But these are what I ended up going with.

Each of these authors are fantastic story tellers and I'd highly recommend any of these books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great round robin book to be part of - love the pages that you have shown here - perfect!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails