I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

ART!!


It just occurred to me that the last few posts haven't had much to do with art...

I am doing a bit of creating. I am working on an altered book about my dad. I've had this idea for at least a year but haven't done anything with it. I have a book that he had gotten as a young boy. His signature is in the front cover as a kid. I thought it would be an awesome book to pay tribute to him in. Since Dad's stroke a couple weeks ago I had been thinking more and more about this book. I want him to see it. I don't want it to be something that is at his memorial service somewhere down the road. I think a big part of me didn't want to make the book because it seemed as if it was a "memorial". Now I see that it totally isn't!! I want to be able to know those stories in his own words and hold on to them for my children.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails