I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

First week of school


We've made it through the first week. The boy started 3rd grade on Tuesday and and my girl began her school journey with Kindergarten on Thursday.

The report from the 1st day of 3rd grade was..."It was AWESOME!" Hope that view holds through the year.

The my little one is loving being a "big kid" riding the bus and getting to make choices such as white or chocolate milk at snack time.

Me...I'm enjoying a bit of freedom. I still have all my same responsibilities such as groceries, cooking, cleaning, etc...but can do them by myself...well, at least until lunch!

Getting back to working out after 2 weeks of the rec center being closed is really nice too! Although I did have some sore muscles!!!

Speaking of working out... I bought Wii Fit today! The whole family has been trying it out. It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halle, Glad they had a great first week. That house that is pictured with your daughter getting on the bus. Looks exactly like ours. Same design and colors of grey and white border. Must of been built by the same builder.

Weird.

Meredith

Related Posts with Thumbnails