I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playtime altered book

Since I completed my Just for Fun altered book I had nowhere to play. I started a new book this morning. I'm calling this one my Playtime altered book.

This is the first spread.

I started smack in the middle of the book for a change. I was basically trying out some new supplies I acquired.

I went to an awesome sale a few blocks from here last week and got all of these supplies for $8.50!!! Everything was unopened or nearly newly! The gal ran a rubber stamp business and was moving across the country so she decided to liquidate.

As luck would have it, I didn't have much cash and the kids were along, otherwise I'd have likely way overspent my budget. You just don't come by sale s like that very often!!

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What incredible luck to stumble on this sale. And I like how you started a new book and "smack-dab" in the middle.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails