I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, November 10, 2008

UHU glue challenge


My good friend, Elizabeth, in conjunction with UHU glue came up with a fun challenge. Use a sample of UHU glue in an altered art project using a magazine. You can read the full details here.

Since I had a book for a RR I needed to work in I figured I could use it for the challenge. Theme of the book is Beauty. Basically anything you see as beauty in your own mind is game. I've never been on a tropical beach but in my minds eye it would be absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

SarahP.Fuller said...

It is beautiful! Great job on this challenge. And you are the first one to complete this challenge. Congratulations!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Halle,

Thanks for taking my UHU glue challenge. Your spread is beautiful and the colors are so soothing.

Congrats on being the first person to send a link to UHU glue and my blog.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails