I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Starting on our Christmas page

Every year I make a scrapbook page... virtually the only traditional scrapbooking I do...then make color copies to send out as our Christmas greeting.

This year I am struggling with both a design and color scheme.

My first concept was this completely non-traditional color scheme. I love the colors and elements but can't seem to find a design I like.

The second has more traditional Christmas colors but just seems blah and ordinary to me.

I'm also struggling with what photos to use.

I think I just have too many things going right now and need to just focus on one at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails