I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Art Grows ATC book



I've been making and swapping quite a few ATC's lately and am running out of room. I came up with the idea to use a book with the pages cut in half to house the books. I doggedly cut down through the pages and then at the end discovered that I had cut at an angle so the the pages wouldn't turn independently. I was not giving up...

I cut out the text block and made my own signatures. I prepped and painted the cover inside and out before adding the signatures which I also randomly stamped for some interest.

The pages are big enough to place ATC's in both a portrait and landscape orientation. This was very important to me. I have another book that I store ATC's in that I have to turn each time there is a landscape one...drives me crazy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails