I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm honored...

I was so surprised this morning when I read a comment left by Shelliebellie at STUFF by me telling me she had given me an award.



Upon receiving this award I am to tell 7 things about myself and pick 7 others who are deserving of this award. Here goes...

  1. I'm an only child.
  2. I have a commercial drivers licence.
  3. I hate baking but love to cook.
  4. I think I'm allergic to chocolate but it doesn't stop me from eating it.
  5. I want to learn to weld so I can make garden art sculptures.
  6. I'm terrified going over bridges.
  7. We have fish every Friday and we aren't even Catholic.
It was hard to pick just 7 blogs I enjoy. I did manage to narrow it down to these...
  1. Everyday Beauty
  2. AlteredBookLover
  3. Creative Junque by Stacie
  4. living the creative teen life
  5. Caspiana
  6. Art Beneath the Cotton Woods
  7. Artvisionz

2 comments:

Sarah Whitmire said...

Thank you so much Halle! :)

XO

Sarah

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm honored too, Halle. Hope your mom gets better very soon. You are missed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails