I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Playtime!!


I had the whole day to myself!!! I caught up on a a couple shows on the Tivo while lifting weights, took a walk and played in my craftroom a bit in addition to all the regular everyday junk that had to be done. Blah!

While looking through my storage cabinet I found an altered book that had just a few pages left in it to alter. The book had some really nice drawings in it so I decided to just use watercolor crayons to embellish what was already there.

I also tried my hand at an "inchie". That's a one inch by one inch collage. Not very exciting but I think I'll try a few more and see if I can get the hang of it.

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Your inchie is great! It's fun to see how many images you can find that small... :) Marva

Related Posts with Thumbnails