I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, June 27, 2011

8th anniversary swap


Since we had a totally open theme this time around for the annual abc_alterbookclub anniversary swap...I decided to use this photo of myself and my grandpa that always makes me giggle. Neither one of us looks to happy about the whole deal.



Here's the original photo...

We both look so crabby.  I did have a cute little dress though. *grin*


6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

too darn cute Halle..you both look like you're getting squeezed or something LOL

I've just been playing with a childhood pic for an upcoming swap too

your anniversary creation is great!
oxo

Margaret said...

LOVE the pic, crabby?? well yes!! These pics are always so fun fun to work with, I love what you've done with it. Mx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is adorable, especially for the anniversary swap. I'm still working on my backgrounds and such. I love yours with the bit of sewing and such. No comment on the little girl, though (grin).

Carleen said...

LOL...I love it!! Which side of the family is this grandfather? Could he be my great-grandfather??

Halle said...

You got it Carleen! He's your Great-Grandpa! Seems funny since you are older than me. haha

Carleen said...

Wow!! Really?? Super cool! I know...totally weird, me being older and all. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails