I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Special eggs and muffins

So my baby girl...started the process of getting braces today.
Getting the impressions taken...gack!
And having spacers put in to move the teeth slightly for the bands.

A day like today needs "special eggs".
I'm not sure what you call them but they are "special eggs" at our house.





I also tried out a recipe I found over at the Smitten Kitchen for Whole Wheat Rhubarb muffins. I made one batch with rhubarb and one substituting the rhubarb with zucchini. 

My picky children noticed that something was up right away.
I couldn't just pass them off as yummy streusel  muffins.

3 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

We call those "eggs in the hole"! We make circles not hearts....gotta say love the heart idea!

Mmmmm, those muffins look scrumptious!

~*~Patty S said...

ooo our youngest had braces and that is something to deal with...hope it goes smoothly for your girl

sweet Mamma making those pretty and yummy looking eggs!

too funny about the kids noticing the zuchini...I have a chocolate cake recipe that no one ever minded zuchinni in...it's from long ago...haven't made it recently...probably looking at it now would make me go OH that's why it tastes so good...other naughty ingredients perhaps LOL
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Got a good laugh at the zucchini muffins. I would take them ANY day over rhubarb! But, love the look of your baked goods, anyway. And those really ARE special eggs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails