I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ART FOR AUTISM NOW


I was notified last week that my items had arrived for the fundraiser. Later that week I heard that the cooperative puzzle art piece I was involved in also arrived. **Mine is the blue piece in the lower left.**

http://www.artnowforautism.com/

This cause is near and dear to my heart...my son has Asperger's Syndrome which is on the autism spectrum.

1 in 150 children are diagnosed with autism. 1 in 97 boys. Autism impairs a person’s ability to communicate and relate to others. It is also associated with rigid routines and repetitive behaviors, such as obsessively arranging objects or following very specific routines. Symptoms can range from very mild to quite severe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails