I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

For the first time in 10 years I stayed awake to the ring in the New Year! Hooray! Ok, it was completely overrated. :)

I have set some goals for myself for the coming year. I'm calling them goals, not resolutions.

ART:
SELF:
  • get back to eating healthy
  • get back to my exercise routine
HOME:
  • paint the kitchen cupboards
  • plant more veggies
  • de-cluttter in prep for a monster garage sale
  • repurpose and recycle more

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Some pretty lofty goals, Halle. I know you are up to them, though. I especially like the idea of reducing clutter. I'm planning to do that sometime this or next month, myself.

Shannon said...

I love your list...Looks like you are off to some great awareness for the new year. I'm also SO excited you are joining us on our quest to reduce clutter so we can make more space for what truly matters! I've added your name to the list of "explorers" for 2010. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

marilyn said...

Halle,
I just found your blog and really love your work! Thanks for sharing so generously. Was your Altered Books 101 class an online class? if so, would you kindly share details? I'd so love to learn how to do a wired button edge.
Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails