I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow ATC


Just a quick ATC using mostly scraps and trash.

The substrate is a waffle box. Book text for background. The "snowflakes" are bits cut from tablecloth I cut up to use as doilies in my lawyers bookcase. The metal is from around the neck of a wine bottle. I had to print backwards, which is no easy feat for me, with an embossing tool to make the word SNOW. I lightly grazed the raised metal with Staz-on ink to give it definition.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not only is this an incredible piece of art, it is all recycled AND well documented. I always love it when artists take the time to let people know what materials they used to make a piece. I give this one a two thumbs UP.

Related Posts with Thumbnails