I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes AB tip-in


Wanting to play a bit, I pulled out an old project so I'd have a direction.

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time completing this book. I'm thinking maybe it's the book itself. I didn't choose wisely with this one. It's too stiff and unforgiving. I fear that I'm going to break the binding if I bend it too far...which is a very likely scenario. My friend Elizabeth has a great tutorial for picking the right book to alter. Too bad I didn't read this BEFORE starting the book.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bending the book back and forth, back and forth in many places will tell you if a book will stand up to the abuse we put on it during altering. Adding tip-ins is probably the best idea for keeping this book intact. I know there are tutorials out there for fixing a broken spine, but that seems like REWORK to me.

I really love this layout. The composition, the colors, and the sentiment add up to a wonderful tip-in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails