I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Freebie


Did you think I forgot??
That I finally ran out of freebies??
Nope... just late today.

I know I've used this photo in some art but I can't remember if I shared it with you...
It's too hot to think.
Too look back and figure it out.
So here she is...
Have a Happy and safe long 4th of July holiday weekend to my USA friends.
The rest of you be happy and safe as well...you just get a shorter weekend. *grin*

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful pic and I hope you have a great and safe weekend too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Have a safe and LONG weekend, too, dear friend. Sorry I've been gone from the computer. I am still looking for my shelving which I can't seem to find so I can get started on my basement mess. Went shopping with Kathy today. Looked at shelving, but didn't buy anything. May have to bite the bullet and buy something similar to what I have now.

Thanks for the freebie. I think I can work with that gal.

Dianne said...

thanks for the fun freebie...she really looks happy. Have a fun holiday weekend!

~*~Patty S said...

She's a real beauty Halle...many thanks for sharing her with us

Have a sparkling 4th!
It is hot hot hot here too...thank goodness for a/c!
oxo

~*~Patty S said...

p.s. Shirley is swell and new to me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails