I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Altered Puzzle piece


Finished another one and popped it in the mailbox yesterday. 
One of the postmen said he gets a kick out of the mail art and postcards I send and receive. 
He asked me about the postcards one day when I was mailing a very boring package.
I had no idea they paid that much attention! 
Fun to know that mail art not only brightens the recipients day but the postal workers day as well.



2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

'always' is such a great word and it goes perfectly with your super altered puzzle piece

I have often thought our art mail must brighten lots along the way...how nice to get to hear that is actually did and does!

when I take envies to the post office they always have something nice to say...well maybe not the one lady hah ;)
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your puzzle piece is gorgeous. I've been known to receive one or two of those over the years!

I'm glad one of us has a great mail person. I lost my awesome mail lady a few years ago to a hurt back. She always wanted to see what I got in the packages. The postal replacements have never been good to me since then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails