I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Too busy for Tea


I've noticed that I've been somewhat unplugged from the blogosphere lately...even from my computer completely.  It's been kind of refreshing. With the end of summer wrap-up we have so many things on the calendar in such a small amount of time. 

I'll be around here and there over the next couple weeks very randomly. I'm not trying to ditch you, if i don't answer an email as promptly as I used to...I'm just not checking email very often.

Happy end of summer to everyone! I'll be back to my "normal" self after Labor Day.


6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

enjoy being unplugged Halle
it's a good thing
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are MISSED!

Cameron said...

Completely understand! Life and the last days of Summer beckon :)

Mitzi Curi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Halle, and enjoy some time away from the blog world!

Margaret said...

Enjoy your unplugged time, we all that!
BTW your packli arrived!!! I'm so excited but am struggling to leave a comment or send mail anywhere, will try again this evening, thank you thank you, it's just divine!! Mx

Jill said...

Unplugged is a good thing...had some down time myself this summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails