I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Another quilt


I have to preface this with the fact that I DID NOT piece this quilt top myself.

My mom picked it up years ago at an estate sale or maybe and auction. Since my folks are trying to pare down their possessions, mom gifted me with this quilt top.

My daughter loved it!

In keeping with our family's continued effort to renew, reuse and recycle; I am using a twin flat sheet for the backing of the quilt and an old fleece/wool type blanket for the batting. Since the batting is quite thick I'm just tying the quilt instead of hand or machine quilting. I will be sewing the backing up over the front as the binding though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails