I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wine charms, chili and snow..oh my.


After getting dressed this morning I decided to accessorize, something I rarely do, and put on this bracelet. It got me thinking about beads, so since I had the time I made these wine charms.

The chili feast was a success. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. The ones that were taken are either blurry or have too many people that I don't have permission to post pictures of. Our neighbors have the perfect house for this large group so we could hardly tell there were that many people plus 2 dogs in the house!

Before noon today it started to flurry a bit and while we were at the chili feast it was snowing big time! The ground is still too warm for it to stick but the meteorologists were right about the arctic front!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails