I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Handy Man!


I just had to share with you the awesome cart my husband made from scraps of lumber and spare parts around the house. I wish we'd taken pictures along the process but we completed forgot.

I painted the cart with Home Depot "OOPS" paint after he filled then sanded the seams and screw holes.

I'm excited about having fresh herbs all winter and the prospect of starting my own seedlings for next years garden.

**I have to mention that it wasn't just scrap lumber, it was reclaimed lumber from a catapult that my husband and the neighbor kid built one weekend this past summer to shoot water balloons.**

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Please send your "handy man" my way. I could use one of those awesome carts. It's just like you described it, too.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails