I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Palm painting


After a morning spent thirfting, I decided to play a bit this afternoon.
I know that my hubby was crossing his fingers that the front lawn would be mowed when he returned but that's not likely to happen. Sorry sweetie!

I used my "Just for Fun" AB to practice another tropical scene. I'm not satisfied with the one I created a while back for our upstairs bathroom. I have the vision of what I'd like it to look like but have yet to decide the medium. Maybe collage or another painting..who knows. It may be totally mixed media.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this palm tree. I am passionate about all palm trees and you have really captured the Sago palm at its best.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails