I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thrift Store score!

I stopped by a local thrift store today looking for snow pants for my girl. No luck with those but I did make out like a bandit with some art supplies!


I got all you see for $6.50.

And before anyone asks...
No, I am not expecting another baby. Nor am I planning another wedding but I just couldn't pass up these clear stamps. The baby set has lots of words that can be used and it was only a buck! Besides...I have yet to complete the kids baby books. I promise they will be done by graduation. Or maybe their weddings or at least by the birth of their 1st child. Hopefully in that order...

I do still occasionally make cards so all the words will come in very handy! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hadn't seen this post, so I'm glad that I went down a few posts. Nice find. And I love the "tiles." I want to use my new nippers, too, so maybe I'll get the courage one of these days. Glad you were so good at it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails