I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fish and tomatoes

No, it's not a recipe. It's what's been happening around here.

As requested (and because I've got nothing better to show you), here is our new aquarium. There are 9 current residents...6 platy's, 2 corydora's and a purple cichlid. We plan to get a few more in about a month.

And then there's Bob, our Crowntail Betta. Our daughter named him "Prince (something or other)" but Bob just seemed to roll off the tongue better. He enjoys looking at art and my girl swears that he gets excited when she changes his scenery.

And finally...my tomatoes are starting to ripen, so the harvest has begun. They are so yummy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have fish tanks too...they keep my husband entertained....I dont name all the fish but I have a couple who I have named...Mean man is our favorite...he is an orange cichlid, then there is frank and henry......The kids all love watching mean man move his gravel around by spitting it out....
My tomatoes are going crazy....I think they are going to be coming out our ears pretty soon! happy summer......

Related Posts with Thumbnails