I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Bottle Cap Earrings



I went a little nuts last evening and made a bunch more...

I've been saving bottle caps for years....as well as having others give them to me. I went through and found the ones I had pairs of. I still have a few more pairs but they'd look better with gold findings.

When I was a kid, my dad had a huge collection from all the bottled pop he drank. Bummer...it was thrown away 20+ years ago. There would have been some really fun ones in there!!

These ones with the phrases in them are fun. You could totally mix and match these depending on your mood.


3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are really adorable. I think they will make great birthday and Christmas gifts, too.

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Halle,

I just found you through...mmm...ok not sure now.
Well to tell you the truth your name caught my eye, "Halle" was my grandaughters name and sadly we lost her 6 weeks before she was due two years ago now...Gee I did not write this to make you feel bad so I hope you will understand that ok? My family and I miss her very much but we know that she is with our lord and very happy there. I love the name...your name Halle,
and just wanted to say hello to you.

I love the bottle cap earings...Great idea!!
I actualy just started saving them this year for what purpose I will never know, Lol....maybe just to send them on to you!! :D

I wish you a lovely day Halle!!!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

~*~Patty said...

a girl after my own heart ... we collect caps too!
Love what you've done with yours Halle, very cool!
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails