I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


What a treat this morning, I got up and had a peaceful cup of coffee *all by myself*.

Then my sweet boy came with his gift he made at school. He's been very patient this year and was able to keep the gift a secret. They made an accordian fold book with pockets that held all kinds of goodies. Coupons for chores, a funny poem, a recipe for love and a bag of tea.

Actually, I waited to open my gift from him and my little girl's hand colored card until all 4 of us were present. Hubby cleaned up the kitchen this morning and is taking the kids to his folks house for a visit today. More peace and quiet... I think I'll go workout, come home and shower then go play with some paints, glue and paper.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails