I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Texture ATC's


I went ahead and signed up for a couple more swaps mainly because they are being hosted by Elizabeth, who is also hosting the 2 ABC Anniversary swaps. If I hurry, I can combine the postage and send them all together as well as get them returned together. Gotta save those pennies everywhere we can these days!!

These are made from some fusion paper I made at least a year ago. It was kind of a wild experimental day if I remember right. Never quite knew what to do with my result. This texture ATC swap seemed like the perfect answer.

The second swap is called imperfections. Meaning, go ahead and use those not so perfect circles or the colored paper that just doesn't seem to go. Hopefully I'll get my tip-in completed today so I can mail some packages tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love, love, love these. Yes, please send your package. Can't wait to see these beauties in person.

Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails