I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Just a walk in the park


It's such a beautiful day!! It's bright and sunny. A perfect day for a walk.
I love how warm the sun is this time of year in comparison to the air temp.



After going to get water at the spring I stopped by a local park to take a little nature walk.


I don't think there will be any picnics today.









This is where the canoes are usually stored.









This cute little squirrel stopped to posed for me...wasn't that sweet.





2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Still looks pretty cold! We are now up into the 80's, so all of my garden is up and enjoying the sunshine. Snow is pretty to look at though. :) Hugs!

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely walk in the park with you Halle...you DO have a lot of snow!
Precious furry poser!
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails