I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quote pages




After a little nudge...I thought I'd show some of my pages. Some of these have been shown on the blog before quite a while ago. The rest were made in my pre-blogging days.

I'm only showing my pages as I didn't ask permission from the others to display their work.


Please forgive the weird formatting...not sure whats up with the pictures and why they won't go where I want them!





3 comments:

my cup of tea said...

Love your books! Thanks for sharing!
~Donna~

Yvonne said...

Oh, I like!!!!!Thanks for sharing them.

~*~Patty S said...

Your quote pages are wonderful Halle...such a great variety...I was looking for a link to include in my Halle Tip Ins post :)
oxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails