I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes... we watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars as well as historical documentaries.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Make art, sew. crochet...play games with the family if they're home.
 
{three} what does your dream house look like?
Log House that feels secluded but is still close to all my errands.

{four} what state were you born in?
Minnesota

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Yep...we have a growler and I hope to use the $ for a vacation.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
My gmail, then Accuweather.

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Eggs over-easy with toast and hash browns.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
That's hard...  
As a parent...last summer to Wisconsin Dells...loved making those memories with them.
As an adult...hubby and I went to through the Badlands and Black Hills of South Dakota.
As a kid...a fly-in fishing trip in Canada for a week.

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I drink it black but I would prefer to have creamer in it but my waistline disagrees.
 
{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Senior pictures, if that counts
and
My mom took me to Glamor Shots when I was 18 or 19. 
Hubby still has one of those photos in his office.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

American Pickers and Pawn Stars are very popular answers. I may have to check them out! (My son watches Pawn Stars)

Here's my wee bit

RobinLynn said...

Your vacations sound memorable and fun! I didn't go back into my past as a kid but we had some good across-country adventures, and I learned fly-fishing from my Dad in the mountain streams of Idaho - good times! Your site is really great - I admire your excellent craftiness! Beautiful.

Margaret said...

fun to read your Wee Bit Wednesday!! sewing in a log house sounds dreamy!! Mx

Elizabeth said...

A log house sounds so wonderful!

Love those shows as well...they are so interesting! :)

Have a great day!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Greer's Gossip said...

hahah, I love that your hubby still has a glamour shot picture of you in his office! Too cute!!

Sarah said...

Awesome blog! Love that you got glamour shots done - that must have been so much fun! And that breakfast sounds delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails