I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Sadie Hawkins dance...my friends told me to call a friend of their boyfriends so we could triple date. Blind date for Sadie Hawkins....UGH! He was 14...I was 16...embarrassing at the time.


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?

Wow...this is hard! I think I'd like to be Lindsey Vonn. 
I'd love to ski sometime...something I can't do and would really like to do, 
plus she's very athletic and likely looks awesome in any old thing she throws on.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Brie


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Oh my goodness..I was just talking about my 1st grade teacher today! Mrs. Sloe...
or maybe is it Miss Sloe. She was pretty young.


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Sandy...she's always there to lend an ear


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?

Nope...I'm Norwegian...my part of that tree is artsy not rhythmic.


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Jack Sparrow as portrayed by Johnny Depp


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?

I can't see either way so there's no point.


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?

I do a mix...glancing back and forth


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
A couple weeks ago. Had gotten about 4 hours of sleep total in two nights. 
Slept for a couple hours...it was glorious!



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wanna try some Brie...that is the second time I have heard it's good!

Loving your blog...now following! :)

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Is this a new Wednesday thing? So cute!

~*~Patty S said...

fun info and thanks for the smiles...
you have me wondering WHAT my first grade teacher's name was??? Oh My!
I Love Brie too...nice and melty room temperature...and I'm hungry
oxo

Sandy C said...

Ok, first of all I would have to agree that sadie hawkins was definitely the worst date ever for me as well. Mostly because that date ended with me loosing my license for a month because I arrived home far past curfew (sp). I still 20 something years later disagree with that ruling.

And second, awwww - I am so touched that when you have a bad day you know that you can call me for a listening ear. That goes ditto for me to, which I know you already know that. Nothing better to cure a bad day than to call a friend willing to listen and share a glass of wine with you on the phone...since we're so far away from eachother.

And third, you may not have been in a school talent show for being rhythmic but I can think of some pretty stellar talents you had in high school that they never really had a talent show category for, getting in trouble together being one of them. Aaahhhh, with a little bit of grace and a whole lot of prayer our girls will never be like us...highly unlikely that we would be that lucky but I'm still hoping and praying for it. :-) Funny thing is, compared to what kids are doing now adays...we were angels!

Related Posts with Thumbnails