I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

An evening stroll


My neighbor and I went for a walk such as we do several evenings a week but this time we walked to one of the nearby lakes with our cameras.


There's a wonderful trail through the woods along the lake.

It even seems slightly magical...

Can't you just imagine this as a little house for a fairy or gnome?!



And this...an arch for tiny woodland creature weddings.

I seem to be all about the photos lately! Probably because we finally have wonderful weather...gotta soak it up!


4 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Love your eye for the magic in nature Halle...beautiful shots...there is something special about the wonderful shades of Spring green!
I can almost hear the fairies playing their tunes on flower blossoms...
sweet!
oxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful pics from your stroll!

Unknown said...

I love what you found .... Now you just have to capture one of the faeries or sprites with your camera! I know what you mean though . This time of the year is quite simply a feast for the senses ....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As always, I'm impressed by your keen photographic eye. Seems you are having magnificent weather in your neck of the woods. A perfect place for the fairies and gnomes to play hide and seek.

Related Posts with Thumbnails