I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Missed Tea Tuesday again




Gosh, it's already Wednesday evening! Time seems to be getting away from me lately. 
I did want to show you why I missed tea yesterday. 
I was learning to knit the top onto a kitchen towel. Isn't it sweet...the towel I mean. It's a vintage towel from the box of linens I've been working through.  It  now hangs proudly in my kitchen.






I also wanted to show you that I've started on the pages for the Postcard Challenge. 




This is the page for France.
I made a pocket to hold the postcard from a label which I believe is from some sort of alcoholic beverage. Beer, ale, wine or spirit...not sure...

I have a couple of extras laying beside that I plan to include once I put the page in it's proper place in the book.

I also have my postcard for Friday completed!!! 
Of course, I can't show that now. 
But I must say,  I do love it!
Hopefully, I'll have enough time after my volunteer duty in the school library tomorrow to complete the page to hold said postcard before posting it on Friday morning.



4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy t on t late. I'm just learning to knit and have just finished a skinny scarf and on to my second one. Love the postcard.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that towel!! :) The postcard is cool too but that towel is just the cutest thing ever!!! Well done!

Unknown said...

Missed you - of course! But what a sweet tea towel :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How in the world did I miss yo8ur tea post? And of course, I seem to have missed the postcard challenge, too. Please forgive my inability to keep up this month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails