I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Tea


I'm having a sweet treat with my tea before heading next door to babysit for a couple hours. I don't think I've even seen her since Christmas. Funny how that is in the winter...everyone drives straight into the garage and shuts the door. No lingering around outside even with our mild winter.
Maybe that's why we spend so much time outdoors in the summer!

<3
Happy Valentines Day!

Stop by Kimmies to see what she and the rest of my blog friends are up to today.


 

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

It's warming up here and looks like Valentines day will be wonderful. Happy day to you.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Enjoyed seeing those cute heart encrusted cookies. Save one for me, please. I had to laugh at the garage. What I would give to be able to put a car in my garage, the garage that I can't get the door to open! Have a super Valentine's Day and Tea Tuesday. Hope you stay warm. Our weather is definitely cold and white today!

Unknown said...

Your valentine cookies look so s w e e t :)
I know what you mean about not seeing anyone in the neighborhood in the winter time .... I love it when the sun comes out though, cuz the kids all come out, no matter how cold it is :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Nancy said...

Happy Valentines Day :) your cookies look delish! Hope you had a wonderful T day :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

When I get home from school every day, I just want to BE and don't want to do much else. My husband has to drag me out of the house on the weekends. HA! Hope babysitting went well and you have a great rest of the week. Tammy

~*~Patty S said...

Hope you had a sweet and happy Valentine's Day dear Halle...we notice that people in our neighborhood are always rushing off somewhere...but much more scarce in cold weather and real hot weather too :)

fun catching up with you...what a great dolly sleeping bag!
oxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Looks like a yummy sweet treat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails