I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Channeling my inner nerd



I've started out the year by working on some more miniature terrain. 
Nobody is actually using it for wargames at our house but I love creating it anyway. 


Making something out of nothing but leftover bits.


See how this project started out...
Nothing but junk that was saved from the landfill. Yes, I know some of it could have been sent to the recycle center but this was much more satisfying.

Since we're running out of room to store the terrain that I keep dreaming up..I'm thinking that I'm going to give selling it a try. So, if you know any nerdy people out there...send them my way. :)


6 comments:

Dianne said...

there might be some 'lil green army men or GI Joe guys out there who need some little environments to play in...super cool idea and results!

~*~Patty S said...

How cool and a great way to upcycle all those neat containers...amazing how you made cardboard look like vintage metal...great paint finish and such a fun fantasy creation dear Halle!
oxo

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

You did such a great job with this project!

Anonymous said...

OMG what a great transformation!! You should be proud.
Peace~
Dawn

Nancy said...

Wonderful to create something from 'nothing' :)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I wish I could recycle masterpieces like you! Amazing! Happy 2012!

Related Posts with Thumbnails