I've moved to www.halleshobbies.com
If not automatically redirected to my new site, please click the above link.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tea break


No, I'm not stopping having tea...I'm stopping my busy day to HAVE tea. 
As I've said on numerous occasions, Tuesday is a very busy day for me yet I refuse to give up have a virtual cup of tea with my online friends completely. 
Yes, there is a day or two I miss here and there but who doesn't cancel a date from time to time.

Tomorrow I'll have to show you a couple of other projects I've finished over the last week.
Until then...please stop by Kimmie's and see what my friends are doing today.

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've missed you so much. I am glad you popped your head in long enough to enjoy a bit of tea with us today. Sorry that Tuesday is such a busy day. Can't wait to see your new projects. Bet there is sewing involved!

~*~Patty S said...

Love the warm and inviting glow of your tea today dear Halle!

I'll be missing the next couple of Tuesdays :)

Happy T day to you!
oxo

Nancy said...

Beautiful photo and I love the cup! I'm home this Tuesday--a change for me :)
Have a great day! i'm off to see what everyone is up to :)

Yvonne said...

It's always nice having tea with you. Enjoy your busy day.

Unknown said...

Your tea and books and candle look so homey and inviting ... although I imagine you are out and about running around getting all sorts of things accomplishes! I'm so glad your could take a break with us!!!

happy tuesday!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I've had to cancel a few times my self. No worries, you are here today and that is what matters to us ;-) Love the birdhouse candle holder, just a lovely relaxing image.
Happy T on T
~Dawn

Margaret said...

Really pretty photo, I love the light from your lamp, very cosy! Mx

Lisa Graham said...

I can hear a fire crackling as I look at your photo. So warm and cozy.

Lisa Graham said...

PS: I am now following Kim's blog. Thank you for the link!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I am very late for tea this week!! Crazy busy schedule lately! By the way....love that pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails